High Rank Guide
Congratulations on reaching the High Rank division. You worked hard and well on your way to a spectacular career here in HIA.
What do I do as an HR?
- Promote hard workers and assist the standard ranks (Agent to Trainers) with their duties.
- Enforce the HIA Code of Conduct and hand out verbal warnings as well as diffuse arguments between HIA members until it is resolved, or until a higher ranked member steps in.
- Fill FTF, FTS and FTT etc. when necessary and make sure members are filling stations and not loitering in the hallways.
What are my perks as an HR?
- You are now allowed to dress how you wish! – but make sure your outfit is professional and does not breach the HIA Code of Conduct
- You can now enter base through the HR gate, located in the lobby!
- You can apply for Special Units! Head on to habbohia.org > Special Units for more information!
- You can be a personal secretary to an SM+ member. Applications are pinned under #staff-chat on Discord.
What are Special Units?
Special Units are units within HIA that work to enhance and improve the agency. Each SU specializes in different fields of operation. There are a total of 11 Special Units in HIA which are listed below:
- External Relations
- Football Team (RedHawks)
- Community Support Team: > Mentor Unit, Welcoming Committee and Radio Team
- Legal Affairs
- Social Media Team
- Training Supervisors
- HIA Events Team
- Awarding Committee
- Magazine Team
What do I need to know about promoting?
In general, as a member of the HR division, you are required to promote hard workers. Do not promote people for no reason. You also need to make sure that they have fulfilled the time limit between promotions before promoting them. Do not promote someone who:
- Has less than 15 minutes online time.
- Has just exited FTB for less than 5 minutes
- Has not ACTIVELY filled a station for at least 5 minutes prior to the promotion.
- Do NOT log a promotion BEFORE they change their motto, to prevent confusion and any error that may occur.
- Do NOT skip ranks when promoting (i.e. Agent I to Agent III). Remember to check how long ago their last promotion was and don’t forget to log it in the portal after promoting.
- Ask the member to put [AB] Awaiting Badge at the end of their motto if the group badge is full.
- If you are promoting someone to a new division, e.g. from HR to PS, help your divisional leaders out and please tag the leaders in the #requests channel on Discord.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Who has the priority to promote standard ranks? When does this apply?
Trial HRs should always be given the priority when promoting standard ranks (Agent, Security and Trial Trainers). If you should standard ranks in base and there are trial HRs filling stations and waiting to promote, please let them have it.
How do I know what rank I can promote to? How do I know how long they have to wait for their next promotion?
Refer to the rank list.
I want to know more about promotions in depth. Where should I go?
You can always ask a higher ranked member, an iC member, or read our Promotion Guide.
What stations can I fill as a HR member?
As HR, you can only fill the front desks, security and training. You need to reach IA and join the Transfer Unit to access the transfer desks, SLT to gain access to the SLT Desk, and reach OOA to access the help desk.
What do I do if I see someone breaking the Code of Conduct?
If it is a lower rank, ATT them and ask them to stop. If they ignore your ATT or continue to break the Code of Conduct, give them a warning, and refer to the rule which they are breaking(e.g. 1.A §5). If it continues, you may ask a higher rank member to give a punishment if needed. Agents can not be striked, but they can get a maximum of 3 warnings before they are fired from HIA. You may not give the actual logged disciplinary. You may only give the Verbal Warning. Refer to Section 3.A – Strike System in the Code of Conduct for more in-depth information.
What disciplinary actions can I do as a HR?
As a HR, you can give Verbal Warnings to workers within your promotion limit. You may not strike or fire any members. Please find someone with a higher rank if there is a need for further discipline.
What is the HIA portal?
The HIA portal is where all training, promotions, disciplinary actions, strike removals, transfers and rank sales are logged. As a HR, you would be logging your promotions, training and disciplinary actions here. If you don’t have a portal yet, click here to request membership. Then, contact a Portal Admin to accept your request.
Are you new to HIGH RANK and would like to know about promotions more in-depth? If so, check out our HR+ Promotion guide here: habbohia.org/promotion-guide
If you have any questions about the High Rank Guide please contact the respective leaders or a member of the CoS Team.